Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Little Bead Haul

 I went to a shop called Kuukivi Helmepood (Moonstone Bead shop) here in Tartu. they sell the most beautiful beads and lots of other things for jewellery making. To tell you the truth I could spend hours there just looking at all the colourful and pretty beads. This time I didn't have hours to spend though ;P
But I had enough time to walk out with some bits and bobs :))


I saw these beautiful black beads with some golden accents and I fell in love with those. I bought those in different sizes so now I have 10mm, 8mm, 6mm and 4mm ones. I also bought some small (4mm) mint green beads. And also some fasteners, loops and chain.

I have a couple of ideas what to make with these beads and hopefully I will be able to make a post about that :))

See you later, ciao-ciao!

No comments: